1. Which US president tried to disguise the fact he was a polio victim?
2. What is methylene dioxymethamphetamine, or MDMA?
3. The world's richest man met the world's richest woman in London in 1992.
Who were they?
4. Which huge civil engineering project claimed 20,000 lives in the 1880s?
5. Coffee-soaked ladyfinger biscuits are vital to which famous Italian desert?
January 31 answers: 1. James Bond; 2. Champagne; 3. Antonio; 4.
Unlike other animals, the females have mammary glands and suckle their young; 5. Penicillin.
For Take the Biscuit email: email@example.com by February 13. First out of the hat will take the biscuits - supplied by Duchy Originals. Teaching materials about organic food and farming - and the answer to one quiz question - are at www.duchyoriginals.com. If you don't have email, send a postcard, with the name of the offer and your address to: Tracey Thomas, Friday magazine, 66-68 East Smithfield, London E1W 1BX