* Reading through the form, would you employ you?
* Have you done everything the application pack required?
* Does the form look well presented?
* Is everything legible and written in black?
* Have you listed all details about your teaching experience such as the name, type and location of school, with the number of pupils on roll?
* Are grammar and spelling perfect?
* Does the personal statement make you sound interesting and reflective - or is it full of unsubstantiated assertions?
* Have you mentioned knowledge, professional development, planning, assessment, SEN, differentiation, varied teaching strategies, behaviour management, classroom organisation and display, parents, and equal opportunities?
* Mark yourself on each aspect of the person specification - could you score any higher?