1. Which medal is awarded to US service personnel wounded in the course of duty?
2. Which planet has moons Triton and Nereid?
3. Which 1991 film won Oscars for Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Director and Best Film?
4. Which apostle replaced Judas Iscariot?
5. Who was the first actor to play Doctor Who in 1963?
6. What is the county town of Derbyshire?
7. What was marine biologist Jacques Cousteau's research ship called?
8. Shane Warne captained which English county cricket team?
9. Whose 2009 album was called 'Crazy Love'?
10. A statue of Elizabeth Montgomery, the actress who played Samantha, the witch in the 1960s television programme Bewitched, was erected in which US city in 2005?
For quiz and crossword solutions see next week's issue.