Breaktime - The job stops here - Pub quiz
1. What is the capital of Greenland?
2. What creature is pictured on the Vauxhall logo?
3. Who played the Riddler in the 1995 film Batman Forever?
4. What were the first names of the singing Everly Brothers?
5. What is your star sign if you were born on September 9?
6. Who is the youngest person to appear in an FA Cup final?
7. What do the initials BBFC stand for?
8. Who was the last British governor of Hong Kong?
9. The G8 group of countries comprises the US, Russia, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and which other country?
10. Who was George Bush senior's Democrat opponent in the 1988 US presidential election?
Quiz answers below; for crossword answers visit www.tes.co.ukbreaktime or see next week's issue
Pub Quiz answers 1. Godthaab 2. Griffin 3. Jim Carrey 4. Don and Phil 5. Virgo 6. Curtis Weston of Millwall in 2005 7. British Board of Film Classification 8. Chris Patten 9. Canada 10. Michael Dukakis.