Breaktime - The job stops here - Pub quiz
1. In which 19th-century battle did Copenhagen line up against Marengo?
2. In the equation E=mc2, what does the "c" stand for?
3. What has been won by Phil Tufnell, Kerry Katona, Christopher Biggins and Tony Blackburn?
4. What is the name of the second book in the series that began with The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
5. Where would you find Neptune's Staircase?
6. What is the Indian city of Madras now called?
7. Peter and Lois Griffin are the principal characters in which animated series?
8. Which political office also carries the title of Second Lord of the Treasury?
9. What links Jack Nicholson, Heath Ledger and Cesar Romero?
10. Six Degrees is widely considered to be the first of which type of website?
Pub Quiz answers: 1. Waterloo (the horses ridden by Wellington and Napoleon) 2. The speed of light in a vacuum 3. 'I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!' 4. 'The Restaurant at the End of the Universe' 5. On the Caledonian Canal (it is a series of locks) 6. Chennai 7. 'Family Guy' 8. Chancellor of the Exchequer 9. They have all played the Joker in Batman films 10. A social networking site.