Breaktime - The job stops here - Pub quiz
1. How long did the Hundred Years' War last?
2. Which Latin American novel, regarded as one of the first in the genre of magical realism, relates the saga of the Buendia family?
3. Which England cricketer scored his 100th first class 100 in a Test match at Headingley against Australia in 1977?
4. "Twentieth Century Boy" was a hit for which 1970s band?
5. In A.A. Milne's Christopher Robin books, who lives in Chestnuts at the centre of Hundred Acre Wood?
6. Which city hosted the Centennial Olympic Games?
7. Who was the last MP appointed Steward of the Chiltern Hundreds?
8. Which year did the Queen Mother celebrate her 100th birthday?
9. Which French king was restored to the throne at the end of the Hundred Days?
10. Which English cathedral marks 100 years since its consecration this year, but was completed in 1903?
Quiz answers right; for crossword answers visit www.tes.co.ukbreaktime or see next week's issue
Pub Quiz answers
1. 116 years. 2. 'One Hundred Years of Solitude'. 3. Geoffrey Boycott. 4. T Rex. 5. Owl. 6. Atlanta. 7. Iris Robinson. 8. 2000. 9. Louis XVIII. 10. Westminster Cathedral.