Breaktime - The job stops here - Pub quiz
1. Who are the only two people to have shared the BBC's Sports Personality of the Year award?
2. What fatal distinction was claimed by Bridget Driscoll on August 17, 1896?
3. What links Mehmed VI, Nicholas II and Charles I?
4. Whose portrait was replaced by that of Charles Darwin on the back of a Bank of England #163;10 note in 2000?
5. Which Shakespeare play begins with the line: "If music be the food of love, play on"?
6. Where are the festivals known as Up Helly Aa held, involving a ceremonial burning of a replica Viking longship?
7. Which member of Girls Aloud presents the TV show Suck My Pop?
8. What links Hands of Stone with "Girls on Film"?
9. Who plays Michael Scott, the equivalent of the Ricky Gervais character David Brent in The Office, in the US version of the show?
10. Who comes next here: Albert, Alexandra, Mary, Elizabeth?
PUB QUIZ ANSWERS
1. Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean; 2. She was the first person to be killed by a car in the UK; 3. They were all the last rulers of their empires - the Ottoman, Russian and Austro-Hungarian; 4. Charles Dickens; 5. 'Twelfth Night' 6. Shetland Islands 7. Kimberley Walsh 8. Duran: nickname of boxer Roberto Duran; hit for band Duran Duran; 9. Steve Carell; 10. Philip: the consorts of British monarchs.