1. In which country is the world's highest waterfall?
2. Who were the cartoon-making duo behind Scooby Doo and The Flintstones?
3. Which city hosted the 1972 summer Olympics?
4. Who had a hit with the single "Genie in a Bottle"?
5. Which British golfer achieved the first televised hole-in-one, at Sandwich in Kent in 1972?
6. What is the title given to the second-most important spiritual leader in Tibet?
7. Which treaty officially recognised American independence in 1783?
8. Who coined the phrase, "An army marches on its stomach"?
9. How many dice are thrown in the game craps?
10. Stephen Fry was appearing in which play when he disappeared in February 1995?
Quiz answers below; for crossword answers visit www.tes.co.ukbreaktime or see next week's issue.
Pub Quiz answers 1. Venezuela (Angel Falls) 2. William Hanna and Joseph Barbera 3. Munich 4. Christina Aguilera 5. Tony Jacklin 6. Panchen Lama 7. Peace of Paris 8. Napoleon 9. Two 10. Cell Mates.