Breaktime - The job stops here - Pub quiz
1. Where would you find the Nazca lines?
2. Who was the last British monarch to claim the throne of France?
3. Who provided the voice of Darth Vader in the original Star Wars films?
4. What links Eurovision in 1997 with New Orleans in 2005?
5. Which part of the body is supplied with blood by the carotid artery?
6. What type of animal is a hogget?
7. In which city is the Prado Museum?
8. Terence Coldwell, John Hendy, Brian Harvey and Tony Mortimer made up which 1990s boy band?
9. Which pungent compound has the chemical symbol NH3?
10. Which 20th-century artist was well known for producing the Popes and Heads series of paintings?
Quiz answers below
Pub Quiz answers 1. Peru (they are ancient geoglyphs in the desert), 2. George III, 3. James Earl Jones, 4. Katrina: Katrina and the Waves sang the winning song; hit by Hurricane Katrina, 5. The head and neck, 6. A sheep, 7. Madrid, 8. East 17, 9. Ammonia, 10. Francis Bacon.