1. In which sport might the Coventry Crusaders, the Reading Rockets and the Brixton Topcats play each other?
2. Which novel begins with the line: "Now, what I want is, Facts. Teach these boys and girls nothing but Facts"?
3. Who comes next in the sequence: Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble?
4. What type of vehicle took part in the Rainhill Trials?
5. Which former crimefighter provided the voice of Ken in Toy Story 3?
6. Toubkal is the highest peak in which mountain range?
7. What is the predominant metal in pewter?
8. Who was the last monarch to hold the title Queen of England?
9. Tamara Mellon co-founded which luxury fashion brand?
10. In Greek mythology, who killed the Minotaur?
Pub Quiz answers
1. Basketball 2. 'Hard Times' by Charles Dickens 3. Amy Pond: they are the Doctor's regular companions in the TV series 'Doctor Who' from 2005 onwards 4. Steam locomotive 5. Michael Keaton (who has portrayed Batman in two films) 6. The Atlas Mountains 7. Tin 8. Queen Anne (the crowns of England and Scotland were united in the Act of Union, 1707) 9. Jimmy Choo 10. Theseus.