Breaktime - The job stops here - Pub quiz
1. Where would you find Calculus, Haddock and Castafiore?
2. Which was the only country to boycott both the 1980 and 1984 Olympics?
3. In the Harry Potter novels, who was the prisoner of Azkaban?
4. Which international competition was won last year by Hungargunn Bear It'n Mind?
5. What completes the following: Britain, Liverpool, Modern?
6. Which opera features a doomed love affair between Rodolfo, a poet, and Mimi, a seamstress?
7. What is the minimum number of darts a player must throw to score 501 to win a game?
8. The Mendip Hills are in which English county?
9. In which year did the space shuttle Columbia disintegrate on re-entry to the Earth's atmosphere, US troops capture Saddam Hussein, and England beat Australia to win the Rugby World Cup?
10. What links Prometea, Dolly, Idaho Gem and Injaz?
Pub Quiz answers
1. They are all characters in the Tintin comic books: Professor Calculus, Captain Haddock and Bianca Castafiore 2. Iran 3. Sirius Black 4. Best in Show at Crufts 5. St Ives: they are all Tate galleries 6. La Boheme 7. Nine 8. Somerset 9. 2003 10. They are all names given to the first of their species to be cloned: horse, sheep, mule and camel.