Breaktime - The job stops here - Pub quiz
1. What was Lady Chatterley's first name?
2. The name of which city in the British Isles means "mouth of the sandbars"?
3. Where would you find Chris, Ken, Jeremy, Steve and Simon, in that order, Monday to Friday?
4. The title of John Steinbeck's novel Of Mice and Men was taken from a work by which poet?
5. What links Margaret Thatcher, Bruce Dickinson, Robert Downey Jr and Otto von Bismarck?
6. What number does a hurricane measure on the Beaufort Scale?
7. Who is the only prime minister to die in 10 Downing Street?
8. What name is given to the small, dense stars that make up 97 per cent of all stars in our galaxy?
9. In which county is the National Water Sports Centre?
10. Peter, Lois, Meg, Chris and Stewie make up which animated family?
PUB QUIZ ANSWERS
1. Constance; 2. Belfast; 3. Radio 2s regular daytime presenters: Chris Evans, Ken Bruce, Jeremy Vine, Steve Wright, Simon Mayo; 4. Robert Burns; 5. Iron: Iron Lady, singer with the band Iron Maiden, played the lead in the films 'Iron Man' and 'Iron Man 2', the Iron Chancellor; 6. 12; 7. Henry Campbell-Bannerman (in 1908); 8. White dwarfs; 9. Nottinghamshire; 10. The Griffins (in Family Guy).