Breaktime - The job stops here - Pub quiz
1. What was the first book to feature the Belgian detective Hercule Poirot?
2. Whose painting, Massacre of the Innocents, sold at auction in 2002 for #163;49.5 million, then a record for an Old Master?
3. Which blue comic-book characters first appeared in the Johan and Peewit comic strip in 1958?
4. Which former martial artist starred in the films Universal Soldier and Hard Target?
5. By what name is physicist Georges Lemaitre's "hypothesis of the primeval atom" better known?
6. Colin Farrell won a Golden Globe for his performance as a hitman in which 2008 black comedy?
7. Who returned to women's tennis in January this year after announcing her retirement in May 2008?
8. Who invented the saxophone?
9. Which Oscar-winning actress made her last film appearance in Always?
10. The brewer Anheuser-Busch is based in which country?
Pub Quiz Answers
1. 'The Mysterious Affair at Styles'; 2. Peter Paul Rubens; 3. The Smurfs; 4. Jean-Claude Van Damme; 5. The Big Bang Theory; 6. 'In Bruges'; 7. Justine Henin; 8. Adolphe Sax; 9. Audrey Hepburn; 10.Belgium.