1. Which novel by Chinua Achebe takes its name from a line in the W.B. Yeats poem "The Second Coming?"
2. What was the destination of flight 815 that crashed on TV series Lost?
3. Which element has the chemical symbol Ni in the periodic table?
4. In what year did Bill Gates register the trademark Microsoft?
5. Which poprock star provided the voice of Lord Royal Highness in the film SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis?
6. What was the name of the ship that brought Dracula to Whitby in the Bram Stoker novel?
7. Whose debut album, titled Lungs, reached number one in the UK album chart in January this year?
8. The Battle of Sinop provoked a declaration of war by Britain and France to start which 19th-century conflict?
9. Which British architect is responsible for the Millennium Bridge in London and the Sage in Gateshead?
10. What city was known to the Romans as Glevum?
1. 'Things Fall Apart.' 2. Los Angeles. 3. Nickel. 4. 1975. 5. David Bowie. 6. Demeter. 7. Florence and the Machine. 8. The Crimean War 9. Norman Foster 10. Gloucester.