Breaktime - Pub quiz - The job stops here
1. Which Mozart opera is based on the play The Wild Day by Pierre Beaumarchais?
2. What links the Earl of Wilmington, William Pitt the Younger, Arthur Balfour and Edward Heath, and no others?
3. The last chapter of which novel begins with the line: "Reader, I married him"?
4. Whose was the first royal wedding to be televised live?
5. Which was the first country to grant same-sex couples the right to marry?
6. The Wedding March, by Felix Mendelssohn, was written as incidental music for which Shakespeare play?
7. What links Angus and Laura, Bernard and Lydia, Hamish and Carrie, and Charles and Henrietta?
8. Which British queen married the most number of times?
9. What was the name of the long-running US sitcom that featured the characters Al and Peg Bundy, and their children Kelly and Bud?
10. What is the first anniversary on which a couple can receive a congratulatory message from the Queen?
Pub Quiz answers 1. The Marriage of Figaro 2. Unmarried prime ministers 3. Jane Eyre 4. Princess Margaret and Lord Snowdon, in 1960 5. The Netherlands 6. A Midsummer Night's Dream 7. The four weddings, in Four Weddings and a Funeral 8. Mary, Queen of Scots (three) 9. Married . with Children 10. 60th.