Using the article and websites:
* research the role of science in citizenship issues
* explore how political activity might offer solutions to sea turtle extinction
* examine the "rights of living creatures" and human responsibilities towards them (causes and consequences of wildlife extinction)
* educate their peers about endangered species through assemblies, displays, drama, music, art and projects
* Create a campaign of their own based on the ideas and methods used by sea turtle protection organisations.