1. My favourite subject is history. I like looking into the post to see what I can find.
2. If you did something brave in the war you might get a meddle.
3. The most popular crisps were salt and vinegar and the least popular were ready slated.
4. We can all see things because we have a septic nerve that joins our eyes to our brians.
5. The best dinner is spagete bolonase. Its main ingredients are pasta, sause and minge meat.
Taken from Blackboard Blunders: Spelling Slip-ups and Homework Howlers by Richard Benson. Published by Summersdale. www.summersdale.com.
Buy Blackboard Blunders and its sister title F in Exams for the special price of #163;9, including PP. Telephone 01903 828 511, quoting ref: TES0110.