Diary - 5 Best Literacy Blunders
1. If it is less than 90 degrees it is a cute angel.
2. I didn't get to sleep much because the dog was baking all night.
3. I like sewing. I am helping my mum make a patchwork kilt.
4. Sir Walter Raleigh circumcised the world with a big clipper.
5. If you are really poorly you go to a speshal ward in hospital. The ward is called insensitive care.
Taken from Blackboard Blunders: Spelling Slip-ups and Homework Howlers by Richard Benson. Published by Summersdale. www.summersdale.com. Buy Blackboard Blunders and its sister title F in Exams for the special price of #163;9, including PP. Telephone 01903 828 511, quoting ref: TES0110.