Diary - 5 worst Classics exam howlers
1. Q: Name one of the early Romans' greatest achievements.
A: Learning to speak Latin.
2. Q: Write what you know about Nero.
A: Starbucks was his main competitor.
3. Q: Name the successor of the first Roman Emperor.
A: The second Roman Emperor.
4. Q: Who was it that helped Theseus escape from the Labyrinth?
A: David Bowie.
5. Q: Name the wife of Orpheus.
A: Mrs Orpheus.
Extracted from F in Exams: The Best Test Paper Blunders, published by Summersdale. www.summersdale.com.