Diary - Five things to think about
1. Building Schools exhibition and conference
The annual event promises panel discussions featuring prominent figures from the ICT, design and sustainability fields as well as a speech from Rt Hon Jim Knight MP and Johnny Ball.
2. VSO Education Information Days
VSO is holding an education information day for anyone interested in volunteering overseas. www.vso.org.ukevents
3. Child Health Conference: Working in Partnership to Improve Outcomes
Ann Baxter, director of children's services, is chairing this conference, which will discuss plans in the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Review to transform mental health provisions. www.capitaconferences. co.uk
4. National Maritime Museum CPD Event: Teaching and Learning about Transatlantic Slavery
Teachers will have access to objects and manuscripts and gain practical and theoretical information. www.nmm.ac.ukschools
5. Developing a Dyslexia-friendly Approach in Schools
For practitioners who want to raise their awareness of dyslexia and Sencos wanting dyslexia-friendly learning environments.