Diary - Pub quiz
1. Which Nobel prize-winning nun wrote A Simple Path?
2. What is the common name for American military vehicle the AM General HMMWV?
3. Which Welsh group had a top 10 album in 1994 called The Holy Bible?
4. The decreasing pitch in the sound of a siren on a passing vehicle is explained by which theory?
5. Which invaders killed Harold, the King of England, in 1066 at the Battle of Senlac Hill?
6. Who killed John Lennon?
7. With which textile product are Brussels and Bruges most often associated?
8. Farming without synthetic fertilisers or pesticides is described as what?
9. Who wrote the novel Kidnapped, published in 1886?
10. Before it was seized by India in 1961, Goa was a former territory of which European country?
1. Mother Teresa; 2. Humvee; 3. The Manic Street Preachers; 4. The Doppler effect; 5. Normans; 6. Mark Chapman; 7. Lace; 8. Organic; 9. Robert Louis Stevenson; 10. Portugal.