1. The tagline to which children's animated feature film from 2000 was "Escape or Die Frying"?
2. Who was the legendary Roman slave who was said to have removed a thorn from the paw of a lion?
3. How many players are there in a baseball team?
4. What is Sting's real name?
5. The UK, Denmark, Sweden and which other European Union country did not join the single currency when it was first introduced in 1999?
6. Which Irish author wrote the novels The Snapper and The Van?
7. Alain Prost held the record for most Grand Prix victories from 1987 until 2001. Who took the record from him?
8. In the standard UK traffic light sequence, which light immediately follows a single amber light?
9. What is the title of the BBC TV documentary series about the lives of deep sea fishermen from North East Scotland?
10. What is the name of the elephant-headed Hindu god who is worshipped as the remover of obstacles?