Diary - Pub quiz
1. Name ACDC's debut album, released in 1975.
2. Which US space station programme was launched in 1973?
3. In the human body, how many teeth make up a full adult set?
4. Which of these cities has the highest altitude, Madrid or Geneva?
5. What was the name of Scooby-Doo's cute nephew in the TV series?
6. What type of people would govern in a plutocracy?
7. In what band would you find a member called Flea?
8. Which letter is next to Z on a computer keyboard?
9. What type of shoe did Cinderella leave on the palace steps when the clock struck midnight?
10. Which Scottish-trained horse won the Grand National in 1979?
ANSWERS: 1. High voltage; 2. Skylab; 3. 32; 4. Madrid; 5. Scrappy-Doo; 6. Wealthy people; 7. Red Hot Chilli Peppers; 8. X; 9. Glass slipper; 10. Rubstic.