Diary - Pub quiz
1. What is the common name given to a pollen allergy?
2. What was the nickname of flying ace Manfred von Richthofen?
3. In which 2002 film did Jennifer Aniston fall for Jake Gyllenhaal?
4. The English word alphabet is derived from the first two letters of which alphabet?
5. In human biology, what is dyspepsia more commonly known as?
6. Beginning with D, which bread is traditionally associated with the Australian outback?
7. In Enid Blyton's Famous Five stories, what was the dog called?
8. In which US state is the winemaking region Napa Valley?
9. Which bubblegum pop band topped the charts with `Barbie Girl'?
10. In football, Juventus once paid a world record breaking fee for which player?
1. Hay fever
2. Red Baron
3. The Good Girl
10. David Platt.