1. Who played the title role in the TV sitcom Frasier?
2. Who created the detective character Reginald Wexford?
3. What are butts and kilderkins?
4. Which medal did Phillips Idowu win at the 2008 Olympic Games?
5. In Scrabble, what is the value of a tile with the letter O?
6. In which country did the pug (above) originate?
7. Russell Roberts was the real name of which 1980s' comedian?
8. Which colour is associated with the famous book of quotations from Mao Tse Tung?
9. From which James Bond film does the following quote come: "His name's Jaws. He kills people"?
10. Who was the last president of the United States to have a Navy aircraft carrier named after him?
Answers: 1. Kelsey Grammer 2. Ruth Rendell 3. Types of barrel 4. Silver 5. 1 6. China 7. Russ Abbott 8. Red 9. Moonraker 10. Ronald Reagan.