* Have you ever wondered why your pupils insist you walk 10 metres behind on school trips?
* It is never nice to discover you are the definition of badly dressed, but it is never too late to change.
* As part of The TES Looking Good campaign, we are offering two lucky - but unfortunately attired - teachers the chance of a pound;500 makeover each courtesy of John Lewis.
* Stylists and make-up artists at the flagship store in Oxford Street, London, will provide a once-in-a-lifetime makeover. Meanwhile, Toni Guy stylists will give free haircuts to the winners (one male and one female), worth up to Pounds 66, before sending them away with a goodie bag of label.m hair products.
* To nominate either yourself or a colleague, simply send a digital photo of the nominee to email@example.com with the word "clothes" in the subject box. Or send a photo to Treats, TES Magazine, Admiral House, 66-68 East Smithfield, London E1W 1BX, marking your entry "clothes".
* The TES fashion police will pick out the two teachers most in need.
* By sending us your name and address, you agree to The TES contacting you about this prize. The TES will not use your details for any other future communications.
The closing date for entries is January 26