Did you know?
* Physical inactivity accounts for more than two million deaths a year worldwide: the World Health Organisation says a sedentary lifestyle is one of the 10 leading global causes of death and disability
* In the UK, more than one adult in three does less than 30 minutes of moderate exercise a week
* But most spend an average of 20 hours a week watching television
* More physical activity could save an estimated pound;2 billion in health costs and lost productivity
* More than one in two women aged between 55 and 65, and one in three men between 65 and 74, are too weak to get out of a chair without help