ICTMusic - Resource of the week
Need a way to jump-start your lesson? Wordy WIlliam has shared a collection of activities for key stage 3-4 electronics and physics pupils.
What is it?
The resource is divided into a number of tasks:
- an electrical wordsearch and a DIY wordsearch;
- scidoku - step up the sudoku challenge by using electrical terms instead of numbers;
- components loop frame - can your pupils match the electrical symbols to the terms?
- biographies - what interesting facts can your pupils find out about important scientists?
- selling the lamp - can pupils come up with a pitch for a new lamp while considering the pros and cons of new technology?
Why is it useful?
"It is a simple and fun way of getting these terms and diagrams into everyday working practices," says TES DT adviser, Spencer Herbert.