Life coach: small changes, big impact
* Revive a friendship. Send a card saying "I miss the fun we used to have together", and an invitation to an event.
* Refresh your environment. This could be a simple coat of paint in your entrance hall.
* Visit your area as though you were a tourist. Go swimming, or do exercise without thinking it has to be part of some grand fitness scheme.
* For the next week, find three things about other people you can compliment each day. It may not only improve their mood, but yours too.
* Ask friends: "What small change in your life has brought you the most happiness?" Share ideas, try them out, and enjoy the changes.
Jurgen Wolff is a hypnotherapist, teacher, and writer. This is the last in this series of life coaching columns, but his free monthly creativity e-mail bulletin is available by request to BstormUK@aol.com