* Millennium Products Handling Collection - a chance for key stage 3 and 4 pupils to come into direct contact with 17 Millennium Products, from Gorix, an electrically conductive cloth working as a heating element, to the Anywayup Cup, a toddlers' feeding cup with a valve to eliminate spills.
* Investigating Innovation - illustrated case study profiles available as hard-wearing cards or downloadable online. They can be used with the handling collection or alone and provide detailed information about the development of 11 Millennium Products, from the Lantau Link transport connection between Hong Kong and its airport to the wind-up Freeplay Radio. Produced with the Nuffield Design amp; Technology Project and backed by a teacher handbook.
* The Big Zipper - A1-size interactive psters for use in staircases or corridors, encouraging 14 to 20- year-old students to come up with a business idea and develop it. The pack, produced with Enterprise Insight, includes a series of stories behind successful business ideas, quotes from figures in business and the arts, details of organisations promoting links between schools and businesses, and a teaching support guide.
* Better by Design - downloadable learning materials on design issues from the Channel 4 series featuring attempts by designers Richard Seymour and Dick Powell to improve five flawed products. Includes project suggestions.
* Your Creative Future - online and printed guide to careers.
For details tel: 020 7420 5200. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.designcouncil.org.uk