Mr Ward's interests
Register of Association of Colleges Board and senior staff members' interests, as disclosed by the AOC.
Entries relating to Roger Ward, AOC chief executive:
* director of CEF Recruitment Ltd (wholly owned subsidiary of CEF). Name changed to AOC Management Services Ltd. Disclosed October 1995, changed November 12, 1996;
* director of CEF Consultancy Services Ltd (wholly-owned subsidiary of AOC). Disclosed October 1995;
* Fellow of Institute of Personnel Development. Disclosed October 1995;
* Fellow of Royal Society of Arts. Disclosed October 1995;
* Burke Ford Reed (formerly Harley Temple) responsible for management of personal finances (supplier of services to sector recommended by AOC).
Disclosed October 1995;
* spoke at ELS International conference in USA. Expenses in doing so met by ELS (ELS supplier of services to the sector recommended by AOC). Disclosed November 8-11, 1996;
* invited to a day at Goodwood races by Norton Rose M5 Group (AOC employment law advisers). Disclosed May 22, 1997;
* attended Royal Academy Summer Exhibition as guest of Eversheds (AOC legal advisers). July 8, 1997.