Roger Ward was the only AOC senior staff or board member to disclose interests in relation to the AOC or Colleges' Employers' Forum before November 20. His CEF interests were reported in The TES on November 28, 1997
Register of Association of Colleges Board and senior staff members' interests, as disclosed by the AOC.
Entries relating to Roger Ward, AOC chief executive:
* director of CEF Recruitment Ltd (wholly owned subsidiary of CEF). Name changed to AOC Management Services Ltd. Disclosed October 1995, changed November 12, 1996;
* director of CEF Consultancy Services Ltd (wholly-owned subsidiary of AOC). Disclosed October 1995;
* Fellow of Institute of Personnel Development. Disclosed October 1995;
* Fellow of Royal Society of Arts. Disclosed October 1995;
* Burke Ford Reed (formerly Harley Temple) responsible for management of personal finances (supplier of services to sector recommended by AOC).
Disclosed October 1995;
* spoke at ELS International conference in USA. Expenses in doing so met by ELS (ELS supplier of services to the sector recommended by AOC). Disclosed November 8-11, 1996;
* invited to a day at Goodwood races by Norton Rose M5 Group (AOC employment law advisers). Disclosed May 22, 1997;
* attended Royal Academy Summer Exhibition as guest of Eversheds (AOC legal advisers). July 8, 1997.