"Staffing crisis causes school leaders anguish" (29 March)
- The availability of supply teachers, especially in primary schools, is a major concern for parents as well.
@T2ERL via Twitter
SQA plays down maths-marker brain drain (29 March)
- This article could have been planted by SQA PR.
Blinkered via the website
Watch amp; learn (29 March)
- Thank you for reminding us why brilliant Black Watch needs to be on the N5Higher drama list.
@Lexi_Quest via Twitter
Working to stop sectarianism (22 March)
- Thanks for coverage of "Champions for Change". Any school can become involved - free.
Experts point to boredom benefit (29 March)
- "Children should be allowed to get bored so they can develop their innate ability to be creative," an expert (Dr Teresa Belton) has said. Any truth in this?
- Not when they are near me. Someone should give them something to do.
- Yes, but as a way of encouraging creativity, not of educating them.
- Lots of truth in this. So many children seem unable to entertain themselves and use the resources around them to create or otherwise use their imaginations.