Paignton head's guide to emergency planning
- Check all contact numbers and email addresses are up to date;
- Implement a remote learning strategy;
- Remember anything you write in a letter or put on your website will be in the hands of the press;
- Have a duty team of staff on standby to help in the days following the closure;
- Clear your policy with local schools educating siblings of pupils or children of staff;
- Allocate a member of staff to take charge of briefing parents as they arrive;
- Guard the anonymity of the person infected.