2. According to Hasbro, what game, played with five dice, was invented by a wealthy Canadian couple to be played on their yacht?
3. What are the names of the currencies of both Egypt and Syria?
4. In 1990, Katy Cropper became the first female winner of which TV competition with the word "man" in its title?
5. In which Bavarian city has Oktoberfest taken place almost every year since 1810?
6. From 1966 to 1987, who was the only inmate of Spandau prison?
7. Which sporting event takes place over a distance of 42.195 kilometres?
8. Which is the only Asian country whose land is crossed by the Equator?
9. Who set a new record for the oldest woman to have a solo number one UK single when she hit the top spot in 1999 aged 52 years and 7 months?
10. How many countries border Argentina?
3. The pound
4. One Man and His Dog
6. Rudolph Hess (two others were released in 1966, and Hess died in 1987)
7. Marathon (26 miles and 385 yards)
9. Cher (the song was Believe)
10. Five (Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay)