1. Which film has the longest full title of any best picture Film Academy award winner?
2. In which South American country would you find most of Patagonia?
3. What nationality was the composer Gustav Holst?
4. Which Canadian-born singer won the Eurovision song contest in 1988?
5. The WWF is the abbreviation used by the Worldwide Fund for Nature. What was the organisation originally called when founded in 1961?
6. What surname is shared by the main characters in My Family and Owen in Torchwood?
7. What is the name of the organic food and drink brand launched by Prince Charles in 1992?
8. What is the final word spoken in the 1939 film The Wizard of Oz?
9. What organisation has its headquarters at 25 Soho Square, London W1D 4FA?
10. What was the UK Christmas number one hit in 2006?
ANSWERS 1. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (winner, 2004)
2. Argentina (although some is in Chile)
4. Celine Dion (competing for Switzerland)
5. The World Wildlife Fund
7. Duchy Originals
8. Home ("There's no place like home.")
9. The Football Association (the clue is in the postcode)
10. "A Moment Like This" by Leona Lewis