1. Which author wrote Toad of Toad Hall, the dramatisation of Kenneth Grahame's Wind in the Willows?
2. In which James Bond film was one letter changed for its US release (although it is sold on DVD and video in the US with the British title)?
3. What do the French mean by "le pourriel" or "le pollupostage"?
4. Which instrument's A note does an orchestra tune up to?
5. Which organisation publishes a magazine called War Cry?
6. What is the short form for the unit of length used in astronomy that is the parallax of one arc second?
7. Which letter in Scrabble is worth 10 points in English but only one point in Polish?
8. Which solo artist hit the number one spot in the UK singles charts only twice, but with the same song and a gap of 31 years between hits?
9. The names of which four US states begin with the same letter as the names of their capital cities?
10. What was the first name of the inventor of the Bunsen Burner?
1. A. A. Milne
2. Licence to Kill (License to Kill in the US)
3. Spam (junk email)
5. The Salvation Army
8. George Harrison with My Sweet Lord (number one in January 1971 and January 2002, following his death)
9. Delaware (Dover), Hawaii (Honolulu), Indiana (Indianapolis) and Oklahoma (Oklahoma City)