* Think Water: guidance on water in schools has information and advice about the health benefits of drinking water, and the care of water coolers and bottles. Copies from: Health promotion division, Welsh Assembly Government, Cathays Park, Cardiff CF10 3NQ or call Sue Bowker: 02920 826105; or see: www.learning. wales.gov.uk or www.healtheschool.org.uk
* Water UK website (www.water.org.uk) has information about water cooler initiatives, background information about water supplies and the latest health information updated by the British Medical Association.
* The Water for Health Alliance (www.waterforhealth.org.uk). The alliance includes the School Health Education Unit; the Enuresis Resource and Information Centre (Eric), Kidney Research and the Chartered Institute for Environmental Health among others active in promoting drinking water.
* Eric and AquAid campaign (www.wateriscoolinschools.co.uk).
* Yorkshire initiative with coolers, rap music, medical research (www.yorkshirewater.com).
* Northumbrian drinking water cooler initiative (www.nwl.co.uk).
* Our World of Water by Joan Stephenson, foreword by Jacqueline Wilson (IWA Publishing, pound;11.99. Tel: 020 7654 5517.