* Guidelines covering the use of advertising and sponsorship in schools can be downloaded from the DfES education business links web page. Go to www.dfes.gov. ukebnet) then "guidance".
* The recent Commons select committee report on obesity can be seen at www.parliament.the-stationery-office.co.ukpacmcmhealth.htm.
* Nivea sun protection kit (www.sunstuff.co.uk).
* Food standards agency (www.foodstandards.gov.uk). To read Gerard Hastings's report, type "promotion of food to children" into the search engine.
* Edcoms (www.edcoms.co.uk).
* Kit4 Schools (www.kit4 schools.com). Includes information for schools and sponsors.
* The Green Machine (www.tgm.biz); tel: 020 8646 6111 and Supplymasters (www.fair-traders.co.uk); tel: 01204 559 047. Both companies supply organic and Fairtrade vending machines.
* The Food Commission (www.foodcomm.org.uk).
* Ariel (firstname.lastname@example.org).