* Scottish Traveller Education Programme (www.scottishtravellered.net).
* The University of Hertfordshire publishes books on Gypsy culture (www.herts.ac.uk UHPressGypsies.html.
* Denied a Future (Save The Children, pound;30). From: NBN International (www. nbninternational.com). Tel: 01752 202301.
* National Association of Teachers of Travellers (Natt). Tel:01376 340360.
* www.literacytrust.org.ukdatabase travellers.html has training materials and links to organisations and news of initiatives.
* Provision and Support for Traveller Pupils 2003 (HMI 455) Ofsted. Can download from website: www.ofsted.gov.ukpublications.
* Working Towards Inclusive Education: aspects of good practice for Gypsy Traveller pupils, Research Brief 238, Dfes November 2000. Download from: www.dfes.gov.uk rsgatewayDBRRPu012915index.shtml.
* The Education of Gypsy and Traveller Children, by Pat Holmes and Christine O'Hanlon (Trentham Books, pound;15.99).
* Advisory Council for the Education of Romany and other Travellers (Acert). Moot House, The Stow, Harlow, Essex CM20 3AG.
* Gypsy Traveller Students in Secondary School, by Chris Derrington and Sally Kendall (Trentham Books, pound;17.99).
* Traveller Education: changing times, changing technologies, by Ken Marks (Trentham Books, pound;10.99).