* The Handwriting Interest Group, (www.handwriting interestgroup.org.uk) soon to be re-named the National Handwriting Association, has an extensive website, with its own publications list. It also runs accredited five-day courses for teachers, in association with the Institute of Education.
* British Dyslexia Association (www.bda-dyslexia.org.uk).l The Professional Association of Teachers of Students with Specific Learning Difficulties(www.patoss-dyslexia.org).l The Dyspraxia Foundation (www.dyspraxiafoundation. org.uk).
* The Role of Handwriting in Raising Achievement study can be found at: www.tta.gov.uk phpread.php?sectionid=82articleid=689.
* The Edward Johnstone Foundation (www.letteringtoday. co.uk) has information on the history of handwriting. It also publishes Handwriting: everyone's art (pound;7.50 + pp).
* Teaching Handwriting: continuous cursive handwriting video from Oldfield Primary school (pound;20 + VAT). Tel: 01628 621750; or email email@example.com
* Handwriting: the way to teach it (Paul Chapman, pound;17.99); Handwriting of the 20th Century (RoutledgeFalmer, pound;24.99); and The Art and Science of Handwriting (Intellect, pound;19.95), all by Rosemary Sassoon.
For full list of resources, see: www.tes.co.uk