* The Prologue and Tales of the Miller, the Merchant and the Wife of Bath by Chaucer have been published on CD-Rom by Cambridge University Press. Read by A C Spearing and Elizabeth Salter, they cost pound;9.95 each. CUP, The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU, tel: 01223 312393.
* More than 60 poems and illustrations were selected out of more than 2,200 entries from primary school children to appear in the A3-sized Growing with Trees Poetry Anthology. Supported by Whitbread PLC, it also contains quotes from tree-loving celebrities such as Charlie Dimmock. pound;7 per copy from Richmond Publishing, tel: 01753 643104 or any bookshop (ISBN 085546 142X).
* The Oxford Poetry Box contains 24 books aimed at key stage 1 pupils and a free set of teachers' notes. pound;100 from educational sales hotline: 01536 741171.
* Fiction in the Literacy Hour contains ideas for teachers which can be adapted for use with any fiction texts. pound;5.95 from The Reading and Language Information Centre, Reading University, Bulmershe Court, Earley, Reading RG6 1HY. Tel: 0118 931 8820.
* Staging a Musical, by director Matthew White, provides a step-by-step guide to the whole process including: choosing the right show, budgets and schedules, auditions, rehearsals, performances, set design, costumes, lighting and publicity. pound;13.99 from Aamp;C Black, 35 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4JH. Tel: 0171 242 0946.