Seven steps to fight the bullies;Letter
1. Join a union.
2. Keep a diary writing down objectively what happens or is said and how it feels.
3. Keep a list of positive achievements to preserve self-esteem.
4. Keep copies of all correspondence, memos, minutes.
5. Objectively check the diary for any over-reaction.
6. When enough positive proof has been collected go through the Grievance Procedure. Keep copies of all written and spoken details.
7. If the worse should happen the union can and will deal very effectively with the situation when there is actual evidence.
Sue Whiting, 5 Bransdale Road, Wigston, Leicester