Short amp; Tweet
- Wonder if Google Eric Schmidt's "Turing legacy" speech (prompted ICT curriculum reforms) would carry more weight if they paid tax?
- Student dedicated her poetry book to me because I opened up possibilities of poetry. Happy.
- Teachers' "karoloke" challenge - hope the weans don't bring rotten tomatoes.
- S1 choosing Christmas holiday reads. Ian Fleming, Terry Pratchett and a certain Mr Dickens among the choices.
- Gove opens eyes, stretches, thinks: "How can I bully some teachers today? ..."