Short amp; tweet
- Your iPhone has 2 million times the storage of the 1969 Apollo 11 spacecraft computer. They went to the moon. You throw birds at pig houses.
- Such a pity some schools who adopt tech (iPads) haven't done legwork. They spoil it for the rest!
- Can't imagine not having my Twitter network. Where would I get PD and inspiration?
- When students cheat on exams it's because our school system values grades more than students value learning.
- If you only read one school policy, make it whole-school behaviour policy. #100NQTtips