Fancy a breaktime treat for your staffroom, department or school office? Answer our quiz (think biscuit for one of the answers) and you could win two tins of organic Duchy Originals.
1. In 1945, 14 people died when a bomber crashed into the 78th floor of which New York skyscraper?
2. German First World War troops were given packets of five Hartkeks. What were they?
3. Name the Cornish fisherman whose naive paintings were "discovered" in 1928?
4. It's bigger than France, it's called the Empty Quarter, and it's the world's largest expanse of sand. Where is it?
5. An orchid is an epiphyte. What does "epiphyte" mean?
February 7 answers: 1. Franklin D Roosevelt; 2. The drug ecstasy; 3. The Sultan of Brunei and Queen Elizabeth II; 4. First attempt to build the Panama canal; 5. Tiramisu.
For Take the Biscuit email: email@example.com by February 20. First out of the hat will take the biscuits - supplied by Duchy Originals. Teaching materials about organic food and farming - and the answer to one quiz question - are at www.duchyoriginals.com. If you don't have email, send a postcard, with the name of the offer and your address to: Tracey Thomas, Friday magazine, 66-68 East Smithfield, London E1W 1BX