Take the biscuit
1. Which country's Great Leader and official president has been dead for nine years?
2. What animal gives birth to hoglets?
3. "All history has been made by men," declared the French feminist and companion of Jean-Paul Sartre. Who was she?
4. Is there any cream in a cream cracker?
5. Which British Leyland car was notorious for its square steering wheel?
March 14 answers: 1. Johnny Weismuller; 2. Islam; 3. A submarine; 4.
Ryvita; 5. One billionth of a second.
For Take the Biscuit email: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 27. First out of the hat will take the biscuits - supplied by Duchy Originals. Teaching materials about organic food and farming - and the answer to one quiz question - are at www.duchyoriginals.com. If you don't have email, send a postcard, with the name of the offer and your address to: Tracey Thomas, Friday magazine, 66-68 East Smithfield, London E1W 1BX