Fancy some biscuits for your staffroom, department or school office? Answer our quiz (think biscuit for one of the answers) and you could win two tins of organic Duchy Originals.
1. As a child, which Oscar-winning actress was not allowed a Barbie and was encouraged to discuss current affairs before bedtime?
2. In Greece, Easter eggs are coloured red to symbolise what?
3. The Great Fire of London started in Thomas Farriner's bakehouse in Pudding Lane. What did he make?
4. What did Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein abolish in 1977 to hide the fact that he had filled the government with his allies?
5. Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Kerry Blues and Brussels Griffons are breeds of what?
March 28 answers: 1. Ely; 2. They are diseases caught from animals; 3.
Dorset; 4. Theodore Roosevelt; 5. JMW Turner For Take the Biscuit email: email@example.com by April 10. First out of the hat will take the biscuits - supplied by Duchy Originals. Teaching materials about organic food and farming - and the answer to one quiz question - are at www.duchyoriginals.com. If you don't have email, send a postcard, with the name of the offer and your address to: Tracey Thomas, Friday magazine, 66-68 East Smithfield, London E1W 1BX