Fancy some biscuits for your staffroom, department or school office? Answer our quiz (think biscuit for one of the answers) and you could win two tins of organic Duchy Originals.
1. Which American artist described his technique as "take an object, do something to it, do something else to it"?
2. What does DB stand for in the famous Aston Martin DB range of cars?
3. Up, down, strange, charm, beauty and truth are types of?
4. Dr William Oliver, a Bath GP, is often eaten with cheese. Why?
5. In Middle English this word meant misshapen egg. Now it is used to describe some Londoners. What is it?
October 25 answers: 1. Saddam Hussein; 2. Trivial Pursuit; 3. Botox; 4. Krakatoa is west of Java; 5. Small Italian biscuit.
For Take the Biscuit email: email@example.com by November 7*. First out of the hat will take the biscuits - supplied by Duchy Originals. Teaching materials about organic food and farming - and the answer to one quiz question - are at www.duchyoriginals.com. Don't worry if you don't have email. Send us a postcard, giving the name of the offer and your address to: Tracey Thomas, Friday magazine, 66-68 East Smithfield, London E1W 1BX.
*The TES may wish to process or disclose your data to approved third-party companies to monitor our progress and send you future promotions. If you wish us not to do this, please write 'No promotions' on your entry