Winners will be announced at the Education Show on March 7
* Senior Information Book Award:
Young Citizen's Passport, Citizenship Foundation Hodder Stoughton. Let's Talk About Sex, Walker Books. Keeping Clean: A Very Peculiar History, Watts Books. The Most Amazing Pop-Up Science Book, Watts Books.
* Junior Information Book Award:
Cross-sections: Castles, Dorling Kindersley. Children Just Like Me, Dorling KindersleyUNICEF. Read and Wonder: I Love Guinea-Pigs, Walker Books. The X-Ray Picture Book of Everyday Things and How They Work, Watts Books.
* Schoolbook Award for Science: Primary:
Stage Two Science Ecosystems, Channel 4 Schools. Discovery: Dinosaurs, Ladybird. Caring for our environment, Oxford University Press.
* Schoolbook Award for Science: Secondary:
Science Now!, Heinemann. GCSE Biology, John Murray. Summary Book: Science to GCSE, OUP.
* Resources Award for Mixed Media: Primary:
How We Used To Live: Early Victorians, Yorkshire International Thomson Multimedia. The Music Show, Channel 4Educational Television CompanySouthgate Publishers. Oxford Reading Tree:More Stories, OUPSherston.
* Resources Award for Mixed Media: Secondary:
Dead Man's Chest, BBC EducationLothian Regional Council. Food - a fact of life: Energy and Nutrients, British Nutrition Foundation.
* The awards are run inassociation with the Educational Publishers Association and the British Educational Suppliers Association.