Is toast the opposite of bread?
* dry things wet and wet things dry
* music with high and low sounds, with quiet and loud episodes
* paintings with light and dark colours about day and night
* hot and cold food
* work opposite a partner and be their mirror image
* use the hand you do not usually use INVESTIGATE
* different ways you can make something or yourself go: inout; updown; underover; througharound; onoff
* Things which open and close (eyes, books, hands, doors, windows, jars, boxes)
* ways of turning words into opposites with pictures, objects or acting-out: ableunable; stickunstick; trueuntrue; kindunkind; respectdisrespect QUESTIONS WORTH ASKING
* What is the opposite of rabbit, umbrella, tree, sock?
* Is there an opposite of opposite?
* What makes an opposite opposite?
* Is toast the opposite of bread?
* Are there opposites of every feeling you have?
* What things have no opposites?
* Do numbers and shapes have opposites?
* What is the opposite of everybody?